|Real Name||Sangeeta Bijlani|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||9 July 1965|
|Age (as in 2017)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Mount Mary Convent High School, Mumbai, India|
|College||M.M.K. College, Mumbai, India|
|Debut||Film: Qatil (1988)
TV: Chandni (1996)
|Family||Father- Motilal Bijlani
Mother- Poonam Bijlani (Costume Designer)
Brother- Sunil Motilal Bijlani
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Photography, Travelling, Workout|
|Favourite Actor||Vinod Khanna|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Salman Khan (Actor, 1986-1996)|
|Husband/Spouse||Mohammad Azharuddin (Former Cricketer and Politician, m.1996- div.2010)|
|Marriage Date||14 November 1996|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sangeeta Bijlani
- Does Sangeeta Bijlani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sangeeta Bijlani drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sangeeta Bijlani is a veteran model and Bollywood actress who was born and raised in an educated Sindhi family.
- She used to win many beauty queen titles like Campa Princess, Bombay Harbour, Jaycees Queen and Eagle Queen since her school and college days.
- In 1980, she won the title of Miss India in Seoul, South Korea and she also took part in Miss Universe contest where she achieved the ‘Best National Costume Award’ designed by her mother.
- At the age of just 16, she started doing modeling from ‘Dettol soap’ ad.
- She has also featured in very popular TVC’s for brands like Nirma, Vicco Turmeric, Cadbury, Campa Cola, Graviera suitings, Fem Insto Bleach, Colgate, Pond’s Dreamflower Talc & Soap etc.
- She got ‘Bijli’ as her nickname due to her powerful ramp walk which always had set the stage on fire.
- She was encouraged and supported by film director Rajiv Rai towards Bollywood.
- She is a successful model but unfortunately, an unsuccessful actress.
- She has appeared in the movies like ‘Hathyar’, ‘Tridev’, ‘Jurm’, ‘Yodha’, ‘Izzat’, ‘Gunehgar Kaun’, ‘Khoon Ka Karz’ etc.
- Apart from acting, she also produced comedy serial ‘Hasna Mat’ with Kader Khan on Star Plus and ‘Kinarey Milte Nahi’ on Zee TV.
- In 1986, she had a 10 years long relationship with Salman Khan before her marriage with Azharuddin.
- She was also featured in ‘Lakhani Footwear’ ad alongside Salman Khan.
- In 1996, she got married to Indian cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin and took a divorce in 2010 due to his extramarital affairs with Indian badminton player Jwala Gutta.
- In 2009, she struggled for her husband for the Lok Sabha elections, who was nominated from Moradabad.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)