Father: Eknath Shinde
Age: 35 Years
Wife: Vrushali Shinde
|Full name||Shrikant Eknath Shinde Facebook|
• Medical Practitioner
|Famous for||Being the son of Eknath Shinde|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Political Party||Shiv Sena Party
|Political Journey||• In May 2014, he was elected to the 16th Lok Sabha from the Kalyan constituency after defeating Anand Paranjpe of NCP by a margin of over 2.50 lakh votes.
• In 2019, he was re-elected to the Lok Sabha from the Kalyan constituency after defeating Babaji Balaram Patil of NCP with a margin of 3,44,343 votes.
|Date of Birth||4 February 1987 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Caste||Maratha Navbharat Times|
|College/University||D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification(s)||M.B.B.S., M.S. (Orthopedics) Lok Sabha|
|Address||Bungalow No. 5 & 6, Landmark Society, Louiswadi Service Road, Thane-400604, Maharashtra Lok Sabha|
|Hobbies||Reading and watching movies|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||16 November 2016 (Wednesday)|
|Children||He has a son, Rudransh Shinde.
|Parents||Father- Eknath Shinde (politician)
Mother- Lata Eknath Shinde (businesswoman)
|Siblings||Brother- Dipesh Shinde (died on 2 June 2000)
Sister- Shubhda Shinde (died on 2 November 2000)
|Assets/Properties (approx.) (as of 2019) My Neta||Movable Assets
Cash: Rs. 2,50,000
Deposits in Banks: Rs. 20,18,950
Bonds, Debentures and Shares: Rs. 5,00,000
LIC or other insurance Policies: Rs. 55,00,785
Jewellery: Rs. 52,88,780
Other assets: Rs. 5,50,000
Agricultural Land: Rs. 55,08,000
|Net Worth (approx.) (as of 2019)||1.96 crores MyNeta|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shrikant Shinde
- Shrikant Shinde is an Indian politician, M. B. B. S. doctor, and businessman. He is the son of the Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde.
- He grew up in a Maratha family in Mumbai.
- Shrikant Shinde is a sports enthusiast, and during his college years, he used to play cricket.
- Shinde is a fitness enthusiast and has a personal trainer and fitness advisor, Ravish Dobani.
- Before entering into politics, Shrikant worked as an orthopedic surgeon at Shivaji Hospital, Kalwa for two years.
- Once, Shrikant was spotted playing the drums at an event in Mumbai.
- In 2014, he was elected to the 16th Lok Sabha, and in May 2019, he was re-elected to the 17th Lok Sabha. When he was elected as a Member of Parliament in the 2014 elections from the Kalyan Lok Sabha constituency, he became one of the youngest members of parliament ever; he was 27 years old.
- On 13 September 2019, he became a member of the Consultative Committee, Standing Committee on Defence, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
- As a Member of Parliament, Shrikant Shinde has proposed many projects in his constituency including the Kalyan Ring Road Project to connect the rural areas in Kalyan like Dombivali and Titwala.
- He has played a crucial role in the expansion of Kalyan-Shilphata Road along with his Eknath Shinde.
- For traffic-free travel in less time, Shrikant Shinde proposed the Waterway Transport Project (Kalyan-Thane-Mumbai), which was approved by the Central Government.
- Dr. Shinde is known for his initiative to strengthen the medical facilities in Kalyan Constituency like the renovation of ESIC Hospital (Ulhasnagar) equipped with 100 beds & all upgraded machinery, MRI and City Scan facility at reasonable cost in KDMC Hospital and Chhatrapati Shivaji Hospital Kalwa, and Dialysis Centers in Shastrinagar and Netivali (Dombivali).
- Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Shinde started One Rupee Clinic with Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation to provide the Covid treatment to the needy and poor and the lowest cost; moreover, his Doctor Shrikant Shinde Foundation in collaboration with the Shiv Sena provides free medical camps in Sindhudurg district.
- Since 2015, he has been organizing Shiv Mandir Art Festival in Ambernath (Kalyan Constituency) to restore the glory of the 950-year-old heritage temple of Lord Shiva.
- Dr. Shinde follows the ideologies of Vinayak Damodar Savarkar, and in April 2022, he visited Cellular Jail, where Savarkar was imprisoned for a long time.
- In June 2022, after his father Eknath Shinde rebelled against the MVA government in Maharashtra and went to Guwahati along with 39 legislatures, some Shiv Sainiks vandalized Shrikant Shinde’s office in Thane.