Hometown: Satara, Maharashtra
|Full name||Lata Eknath Shinde Instagram|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Eknath Shinde, the 20th Chief Minister of Maharashtra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||Not known|
|Birthplace||Jawali Taluka, Satara District, Maharashtra|
|Caste||Maratha Navbharat Times|
|Hometown||Jawali Taluka, Satara District, Maharashtra|
|Address||Bungalow No. 5 & 6, Landmark Society, Louiswadi Service Road, Thane-400604, Maharashtra|
|Hobbies||Reading books and Watching movies|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Eknath Shinde (20th Chief Minister of Maharashtra)
• Shrikant Shinde (politician)
• Late Dipesh Shinde (died on 2 June 2000)
Daughter- Late Shubhada Shinde (died on 2 June 2000)
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Net Worth (as of 2019)||1.25 crores Jansatta|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lata Eknath Shinde
- Lata Eknath Shinde is an Indian Businesswoman. She is the wife of Eknath Shinde who revolted against the Uddhav Thackeray-led Maha Vikas Aghadi government in Maharashtra in June 2022 along with the 2/3rd MLAs and went on to become the 20th Chief Minister of Maharashtra.
- After marriage, Lata lived in a 1 BHK flat in Thane along with her husband and children.
- On 2 June 2000, Lata visited Satara along with her 11-year-old son Dipesh and 7-year-old daughter Shubhada, where both of her children drowned accidentally and died on the spot while enjoying a boat ride. At that time, her husband, Eknath Shinde, was an auto-rickshaw driver.
- After losing their children in the tragic incident, both Lata Shinde and Eknath Shinde went into depression. Later, Anand Dighe, the political guru of Eknath Shinde, helped the bereaved family come out of depression.
- Before becoming an auto-rickshaw driver, her husband, Eknath Shinde, worked as a supervisor at Wagle Estate, a fish company.
- Lata Eknath Shinde has named her house ‘Shubhdeep’ after her deceased children, Deepesh and Shubhada.
- Lata Shinde is very religious, and she often attends various religious events along with her husband and son Shrikant Shinde.
- Her husband, Eknath Shinde, took oath as the 20th Chief Minister of Maharashtra on 30 June 2022.