Simran Dhanwani Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 25 Years
Education: Bachelor Of Mass Media
|Profession(s)||Model, Actor, YouTuber, Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 October 1995 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||25 Years|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Businessman)
Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Karan Dhanwani
Sisters- Names Not Known
|YouTuber(s)||Lele Pons, Kristen Hanby, Amanda Cerny|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Simran Dhanwani
- Simran Dhanwani is an Indian model, actress, dancer, and YouTuber who is well-known for featuring in Ashish Chanchlani’s vines. She has appeared in the videos of various YouTubers like Akash Dodeja, Kunal Chhabhria, and Anmol Sachar. In 2018, she started her own YouTube channel.
- Initially, she was named as ‘Karuna,’ which was later changed to ‘Simran’ after her parents watched the famous Bollywood movie, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, in which the lead actress Kajol played the role of ‘Simran Singh.’
- Simran is fond of dancing, and she often uploads various dance cover videos on her YouTube channel and other social media platforms.
- On 17 December 2016, Simran Dhanwani made her debut on YouTube with the video titled ‘TALKING TO YOUR CRUSH FOR THE FIRST TIME: EXPECTATIONS VS REALITY,’ alongside Ashish Chanchlani, a well-known Indian YouTuber.
- On 14 December 2018, she started her own Youtube channel and uploaded a video titled ‘Mera First Video Hai.’ Thereafter, Thereafter, she went on to upload various videos of her dance choreographies, vlogs, comedy sketches, etc.
- In 2019, UNICEF celebrated the 30th anniversary of The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, and invited Simran Dhanwani to be a part of its campaign to spread awareness regarding child labour, human trafficking, slavery, etc.