|Real Name||Goldie Behl|
|Profession(s)||Director, Screenwriter, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||24 January 1975|
|Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film (Producer): Angaaray (1998)
Film (Director, Writer): Bas Itna Sa Khwab Hai (2001)
|Address||An apartment on the 5th floor, Juhu, Mumbai|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||12 November 2002|
|Wife/Spouse||Sonali Bendre (2002-Present)
|Children||Son- Ranveer Behl
|Parents||Father- Ramesh Behl (Director)
Mother- Madhu Ramesh Behl
Sister(s)- Shrishti Arya (Producer), Tania Behl (Production Designer), Shraddha Behl
|Favourite Actor(s)||Dilip Kumar, Dev Anand, Raj Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan, Ryan Reynolds|
|Favourite Actresses||Sonali Bendre, Aishwarya Rai|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Car Collection||Audi A6, BMW
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹11 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Goldie Behl
- Does Goldie Behl smoke?: Not Known
- Does Goldie Behl drink alcohol?: Yes
- His father “Ramesh Behl,” was a renowned director, having directed movies like Pukar, Kasame Vaade (A box office hit) and, Apne Apne.
- In 1994, Goldie met Sonali Bendre on the sets of the film ‘Naaraaz.’ Goldie instantly fell in love with the actress and started wooing her. Her sister Shrishti Arya, introduced Goldie to Sonali.
- The roots of there friendship strengthened when Sonali signed a movie which was being produced by Goldie. In an interview, Goldie told that “After some time, she signed Angaaray, a film I was producing. I was also assisting Mahesh Bhatt who was directing the film. I had to relay messages from the director to the actor. Thanks to that job, Sonali and I started talking more and became good friends. At the same time, she was working on Major Saab which was produced by Amitabh Bachchan. I used to frequent the set quite often to meet my close friend Abhishek. The three of us (Abhishek, Goldie, and Sonali) used to hang out together and my friendship with Sonali grew deeper. It’s remained intact to date. The movie took too long to get made and didn’t do well but what the heck, we found each other. So it will always remain a special film for me.”
- In 2001, he made his directorial debut with the film, “Bas Itna Sa Khwab Hai,” starring Sushmita Sen, Jackie Shroff, Abhishek Bachchan, and Rani Mukerji.
- Four years post ‘Angaaray’, Goldie proposed Sonali Bendre at a party thrown by Abhishek Bachchan (a mutual friend of both), and she said ‘Yes’. They tied the knot on 12 November 2002.
- On 11 August 2005, the coupled was blessed with a baby boy ‘Ranveer.’
- He co-founded “Rose Audiovisuals Pvt. Ltd.,” a production and television content creating company. Shows like Kabhi Haan Kabhi Na, Remix songs, and Lipstick are to his company’s credit.
- His second film was “Drona” released in 2008, which starred Jaya Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra, and Kay Kay Menon. The film failed miserably at the box office.
- Along with his sister Shrishti Arya, he produced films including, “London, Paris, New York”, and “Nagarjuna”.
- In 2017, he produced and directed TV show “Aarambh: Kahaani Devsena Ki,” an Indian historical fiction television series based on the rivalry between Aryans and Dravidians.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)