Nandita Mahtani Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Age: 45 Years
Fiance: Vidyut Jammwal
|Famous For||Designing and styling the clothes of the Indian cricketer Virat Kohli|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||8 January 1976 (Thrusday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||45 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||She studied in a college in London.|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Business DNA|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Engaged (with Vidyut Jammwal)|
Note: On 13 September 2021, through Instagram, Vidyut and Nandita confirmed that they were engaged. Hindustan Times
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Sanjay Kapur (Businessman)
• Ranbir Kapoor (Actor)
• Dino Morea (Model & Actor; Ex-Boyfriend)
• Vidyut Jammwal (Bollywood actor) (September 2021-present)
|Marriage Date||Year 2002|
|Husband/Spouse||Sanjay Kapur (Ex-Husband)
|Parents||Father- Manu Mahtani (owner of a seafood export business in India)
Mother- Indu Mahtani (Director at Castlerock Fisheries Ltd., Ananya)
|Siblings||Brother- Bharat Mahtani (Businessman)
Sister- Anu Mirchandani (Fashion Designer)
|Fashion Label||Saint Laurent|
|Perfume||Casmir by Chopard|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nandita Mahtani
- Does Nandita Mahtani drink alcohol?: Yes
- Nandita Mahtani is an Indian fashion designer and stylist.
- She grew up in a well-to-do family in Mumbai.
- Nandita wanted to become a businesswoman since her school days.
- Subsequently, she started working in her family business.
- Mahtani’s sister, Anu, launched her fashion label Ananya in 2000 in London. Her idea attracted Nandita’s interest and she joined her sister in her venture.
- Subsequently, she launched her signature label- Nandita Mahtani.
- Her fashion labels have their stores in Mumbai, Goa, and London.
- She has styled the looks for many popular Bollywood celebrities.
- Nandita has been designing the clothes for the popular Indian cricketer Virat Kohli for many years.
- In 2017, Nandita, Dolly Sidhwani (creative director), and Bhavana Pandey (costume designer) joined hands to launch their label Love Generation.
- In 2019, Mahtani launched a cartoon-inspired clothing collection in collaboration with Cartoon Network, an American television network. The collection celebrates Cartoon Network toons from the 1990s like The Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Dexter’s Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Samurai Jack.
- In an interview, Mahtani disclosed that she was an introvert.
- Nandita is good friends with Karisma Kapoor, the second-wife of her ex-husband, Sanjay Kapur.
- Nandita has appeared on the covers of many popular magazines like Verve, Vogue, and Hello!.