|Full Name||Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia|
|Profession||Lawyer, Theatre Artiste, Model, Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-32|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown (Dyed)|
|Debut||TV: Choti Sarrdaarni (2019)|
|Date of Birth||11 December 1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|School||St. Mark’s Sr. Sec. Public School, Meera Bagh, New Delhi|
|College/University||Army Institute Of Law, Mohali|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Amry Officer posted in Manipur)
Mother- Inderpreet Kaur Ahluwalia (School Principal)
|Siblings||Brother- Arpit Singh Ahluwalia (Younger; Studies at Drexel University, USA)
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film||Hollywood- Begin Again (2013)|
|Favourite Poet||Rupi Kaur|
|Favourite TV Shows||American: Friends, One Tree Hill|
|Favourite Quote||Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is achieved.|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Rinku Sobti|
|Favourite Destination||Anywhere in the hills|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia
- Does Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia drink?: Not Known
- Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia was born in a Punjabi Family with an army background. Her father is an army officer and so, she has lived in eight states.
- She loves collecting junk earrings and has nearly 700 pairs of the same.
- In 2011, the Asia-Europe Foundation chose Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia to represent her country in a student exchange programme to Italy.
- Before foraying into the glamour world, Nimrit was pursuing B.A. LL.B. from Army Institute of Law, Mohali.
- Nimrit has interned with various law firms across the country. Through campus placement, she was placed at Howden Insurance, Mumbai
- Besides being a lawyer, theatre artiste, model, and actress, she is also a trained Jazz dancer.
- In February 2018, Ahluwalia won “The Tiara Queen” by TGPC. She was also given the title of “Best In Evening Gown Wear.”
- Nimrit was one of the finalists of fbb Campus Princess 2018 Patiala auditions.
View this post on Instagram
When it’s your turn in the Campus Princess Family to perform for the Talent Round. 😁 Here’s a little sequence from Jab We Met 🤣 #campusprincess #campusprincessfamily #campusprincessfinalist #missindia2018 #missindia #missindiaorg #campusprincess2018 #talentround #tiaragirl #thetiarapageanttrainingstudio #jabwemet #geetinaction #theatre #bollywood #thelifeofthislawyer #myperambulation #nimritahluwalia
- She has been extremely passionate about theatre and has been acting in theatre plays and acts for more than 15 years. Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia has performed in a number of plays organized at Kamani and LTG Auditoriums in New Delhi. She was enrolled at Atelier School of Dramatic Arts, New Delhi.
- In 2018, she represented Manipur and won fbb Colors Femina Miss India Manipur 2018.
View this post on Instagram
My association with Manipur began in the year 2008. It was then that my father first got posted here. This state has literally laid the foundation of who I am today. You all have given me life long experiences, a beautiful culture to witness and undoubtedly the most beautiful sights I have ever visited. Thank you for giving me so much, that I feel like I am finally ready to give back what you gave me. We are the warriors, and I promise you, I will make sure I leave no stone unturned in my journey ahead. Thank you for having faith in me. You and I together, will make our state proud ❤️ Thank you @robert_naorem15 . Your vision has truly inspired me and I will make sure I keep that vision alive. Thank you @soibamkanchan 💕 I will make sure I do you and everybody proud. #missindiamanipur2018 #roadtomissindia #manipuri #imphal #missindia #noney #tupul #kotlen #kangchup #manipuribeauty #creatinghistory #bornfighters #incrediblemanipur #warriors #letswin #manipurdiaries #manipurfashion #armykid #lovemanipur #thelifeofthislawyer #myperambulation #nimritahluwalia
- Ahluwalia worked in the music video of the song “Masstaani” by B Praak in July 2018.
- In January 2019, she appeared in the video of the song “Serious,” sung by Bannet Dosanjh.
- In July 2019, she made her acting debut with ColorTV’s show “Choti Sarrdaarni” opposite Hitesh Bharadwaj.
- She is very actively involved in social service and is inclined towards human rights. Nimrit was also an intern with the Ministry of Women & Child Development in association with UN Women, New Delhi. She has been a part of the National Mission for Empowerment of Women as well and has contributed towards several publications.
- Her weekends are spent teaching underprivileged children.
- Ahluwalia is a sports enthusiast and was a part of her school’s basketball and athletics team.
- Her idea of de-stress includes swimming.
- Emma Watson is Nimrit’s role model.
- Prior to participating in Miss India 2018, she weighed around 78 Kg. She shared her views on her weight loss via her social media account.
View this post on Instagram
Ever since I have started to share my journey so far, I have received multiple messages from young girls often throwing this one question at me- “how did you lose so much weight?” 🤔 . . To all the girls out there, please, do not get boggled if you are not a certain weight. 🤷🏻♀️The reason you want to lose weight should not be because you want to start modelling or because you have been body shamed. 😌It should solely be because you want to become fitter and wish to invest in yourself. 💕 If you feel disheartened because you have been trying hard and it’s not showing on the scale just yet, don’t quit. Honestly, if I can, anybody can. From 78kgs once upon a time to a proud 55 now. 🙇🏻♀️I say this from experience that our bodies keep changing and it’s important to love yourself and keep yourself motivated. My weight fluctuates all the time. And I too have a long way to go. But the key is to stay calm, because, it’s okay, you will get there, soon😇#fitness #gymshark #eatright #goodvibes #pageanttraining #campusprincess #campusprincessfinalist #tiaragirl #thetiarapageanttrainingstudio #missindia #missindia2018 #missindiaorg #thelifeofthislawyer #myperambulation #nimritahluwalia