|Other Name||Shefali Zariwala|
|Profession(s)||Model and Actor|
|Famous For||Her appearance in the music video 'Kaanta Laga' (2002)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Hair Colour||Medium Ash Blonde|
|Debut||Music Video (Actor): Kaanta Laga (2002)
Film (Actor): Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004)
TV (Contestant): Boogie Woogie (2008)
|Date of Birth||15 December 1982 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||38 Years|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Gujarat|
|College/University||Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Anand, Gujarat|
|Educational Qualification||B.E. in Information Technology|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Swimming, and Travelling|
|Tattoo(s)||• On The Back: Heart with wings
• On The Left Hand: A Flock of Birds
|Controversy||She once registered an FIR against her ex-husband in Mumbai, alleging him of assaulting and abusing her.|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Harmeet Singh (Music-Director)
• Siddharth Shukla (Actor)
• Parag Tyagi (Actor)
|Marriage Date||• First Marriage: Year 2005
• Second Marriage: 12 August 2014
|Husband/Spouse||• Harmeet Singh (Music-Director)
• Parag Tyagi (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Satish Jariwala
Mother- Sunita Jariwala (SBI employee)
|Siblings||Sister- Shivani Jariwala|
|Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh, and John Abraham|
|Singer(s)||Sunidhi Chauhan and Raghav Sachar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shefali Jariwala
- Does Shefali Jariwala drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shefali Jariwala is a popular model and actress.
- Shefali debuted in the Hindi entertainment industry in 2002 with DJ Doll song Kaanta Laga, which became a huge hit. Later, she appeared in more music videos including- Kabhi Aar Kabhi Paar Remix (2002) and Maal Bhari Aahe – DJ Hot Remix (2004).
- She did a cameo in the Bollywood movie- Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004).
- She was in a relationship with Harmeet Singh (Meet Bros), and the couple got married in 2005. Their marriage lasted for four years, and they both got divorced in 2009. In an interview, Shefali said that Harmeet was very abusive and assaulted her all those years of her marriage.
- In 2006, she appeared in Meet Bros’ music video ‘Pyar Hamein Kis Mode Pe Le Aaya.’
- In 2011, she appeared in the Kannada movie “Hudugaru.”
- On 12 August 2014, she got married to her long-time boyfriend and TV actor ‘Parag Tyagi.’
- Shefali and Parag participated in Nach Baliye 5 in 2012 and Nach Baliye 7 in 2015.
- In 2016, she started a professional training and coaching company, WYN in Dubai along with her sister.
- In 2018, she appeared in the Hindi web series ‘Baby Come Naa’ (2018) along with the actors Chunky Pandey, Shreyas Talpade, Manasi Scott, and Kiku Sharda.
- In 2019, she appeared in another web series ‘Booo Sabki Phategi’ starring Tusshar Kapoor, Mallika Sherawat, and Krishna Abhishek.
- She is a dog lover and treats her pug like her son.
- She was roped in as wild card entry in the Bigg Boss 13 (2019).
- In an interview, she revealed that she was paid INR 7000 for Kaanta Laga. She also said that she was studying in college when she was offered the song. In the same interview, she revealed that she had to convince her father to allow her to do the song as he was not ready to give his consent for the song. Hindustan Times She said,
I was in college then and I come from a family of academicians, so my parents told me to focus on my studies. But I wanted to do it because I was getting paid for it. I earned Rs 7,000 from that song, and I wanted to see myself on TV. My father was completely against it. So first, I took my mom into confidence and then, we both convinced my father. And that song turned out to be such a hit that it was like a fairytale for me. It changed my life completely.”