Marital Status: Widow
Age: 40 Years
|Real Name||Sonali Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• 2008: Joined BJP
• Vice President BJP Mahila Morcha
• Contested the 2019 Harayana Assembly Elections from the Adampur Constituency but lost to Congress leader Kuldeep Bishnoi by a margin of 29,471 votes
|Debut||Haryanvi Film (Actress): Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti (2019)
TV Serial: Ek Maa Jo Laakhon Ke Liye Bani Amma on Zee TV in 2016
|Date of Birth||21 september 1979 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||Bhuthan Village, Fatehabad, Haryana, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music and Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
Daughter- Yashodhra Phogat
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Name Not Known)
Sister- Sudesh Phogat, 2 More (Names Not Known)
|Favourite Food||Gher ka bana khana|
|Favourite Actor||Dharmendra, Akkineni Nagarjuna|
|Favourite Actress||Saira Banu|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 2.73 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonali Phogat
- She started her television career in the year 2006 when she appeared as an anchor in a Haryanvi show on Doordarshan.
- In 2016, her husband, Sanjay Phogat, died in mysterious circumstances at his farmhouse in Hisar.
- In 2019, she appeared in the web series- THE STORY OF BADMASHGARH.
- She is very active on social media like Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
- In 2019, she appeared in a Haryanvi song- Bandook Aali Jaatni.
- She is also the National Vice President of BJP’s Mahila Morcha and in charge of its Scheduled Tribe wing in Haryana, New Delhi, and Chandigarh.
- She has also worked for the BJP in the tribal areas of Jharkhand and Madhya Pradesh.
- In 2019, BJP gave her a ticket to contest the 2019 Haryana Assembly Elections from Adampur.
- She received heavy criticism for her speech during a rally in the Balasmand Village of Adampur in Hisar on 8 October 2019. At the fag end of her rally, she asked people to chant ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai,’ and said, those who are not chanting must be from Pakistan. However, later, she apologized for her statement.