|Full name||Carol Andrea Kevichüsa Instagram - Andrea Kevichüsa|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-50 kg
in pounds-110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-26-30|
|Debut||Film: Anek (2022) as Aido
|Date of Birth||9 March 2001 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||21 Years|
|School||Little Flower Higher Secondary School in Kohima|
|Religion||Christianity Instagram - Andrea Kevichusa|
|Caste/Ethnicity||She is of Angami Naga descent from Khonoma. Reportedly, Andrea has a Mizo ancestry on her father’s side and Ao Naga ancestry on her mother’s side.|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Instagram - Andrea Kevichusa
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Actor||Timothée Chalamet (American)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Andrea Kevichusa
- Andrea Kevichusa is an Indian model and actress, who hails from northeast India.
- Hailing from Kohima, Nagaland, Andrea started modelling in 2017 when she was 16.
- She participated in Various beauty pageants in Nagaland.
- She has done various modelling assignments for Sabyasachi Mukherjee which include Sabyasachi Mukherjee‘s Ritz evening wear, Piaf, the International Wedding Line, White Wedding, the Bold and Beautiful, and Cerise Nuit evening clothing campaigns.
- She also shot for Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif‘s cosmetic line, Kay Beauty.
- She was featured on the cover of American monthly women’s fashion magazine, Harper’s Bazaar’s November 2019 issue.
- She was also featured in Magazines like Femina India and Vogue India.
- Reportedly, she is the first artiste from Nagaland, and probably from the Northeast, to be featured on the cover of Filmfare magazine as she was featured on the cover of Filmfare magazine for the May 2022 edition alongside actor Ayushmann Khurrana.
- She has also walked the ramp for Manish Malhotra at the Lakme Fashion Week.
- In May 2022, she made her Bollywood debut with the social thriller, Anek, directed by Anubhav Sinha. She plays the female protagonist opposite actor Ayushman Khurana. Her role in the film is that of a boxer named Aido.
- In an interview, Anubhav Sinha, the director of Anek, said,
There couldn’t be a better choice for the lead role in ‘Anek’ than Andrea. Her Northeastern roots have added originality to the story. Apart from that, Andrea has lost a lot of sweat for this character. Her tough looks and phenomenal acting has helped her embody the character well.”
- In an interview, Andrea expressed her emotions with respect to her Bollywood mainstream debut. She said,
When it finally dawned on me that I would be working with creative persons that are such big names in the industry, I think I just scared myself into thinking I wouldn’t be able to deliver as well as they had expected me to.”
But Ayushmann and Anubhav Sir created such a comfortable environment for me on set that I felt no added pressure to over-perform or do anything that was beyond my capabilities being a newcomer in this field.”
- Andrea received a rather warm welcome from the actors of Bollywood than what usually debutants receive.
- Andrea’s debut film, Anek, features a rap song titled ‘Voice Of Anek’. The song is sung by the powerhouse singer, Sunidhi Chauhan, and the lyrics and music are given by Shakeel Azmi and Anurag Saikia, respectively. The rap video features Sunidhi Chauhan and Andrea, who are choreographed by Sneha Singh.
- In an interview, Andrea said,
It was a great experience as this is the first music video l have been in. With the voice of Sunidhi, the song has become even more powerful and upbeat.”
- Reportedly, she has also acted in several Tollywood advertisements and shows.
- She was also invited as a guest on The Kapil Sharma Show, which is a comedy talk show that sirs on Sony TV. She attended the show along with her co-star Ayushmann Khurrana and director Anubhav Sinha to promote her film, Anek.
- In an interview, Andrea narrated how she was assumed to be a foreigner on the basis of her looks. She said that once she came across a woman who wasn’t aware that Nagaland is an Indian state. Andrea recalled,
I was probably about 16 years of age and I remember telling the makeup artist that I have a flight to Nagaland and I am dying to go back home because I miss being with my parents. And she was like, ‘Oh is it? When are you going back to your country?’ I was really taken aback because she didn’t really know that Nagaland is a part of India.”
It shouldn’t matter how I look or what language I speak. I am an Indian because I was born in this country. I think it’s quite a disservice to the fact that people have to prove that they are an Indian. I am from Nagaland and I don’t think it’s right to prove myself of being an Indian to other cities or to the rest of the country.”
- She feels immense pride in representing the often alienated northeast part of India. In an interview, she stated,
The fact that when I grew up I saw no one who looked like me have a major platform not just in this industry but any industry. And now if I got the opportunity to do it, I think it’s a really big step.”
- Andrea Kevichusa is a dog lover.