Daniel Bauer Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Full name||Daniel BauerInstagram|
|Profession||Makeup Artist and Hairstylist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Debut||TV: He worked as the hairstylist of Priyanka Chopra for a TV commercial in 2005.Bollywood Hungama|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• In 2015, he won Vogue Beauty Award in the category of Best Makeup Artist of the Year
• In 2015, he was cited as one of the top 'Hairs and Makeup Artist' by Condé Nast Traveller for their annual "The Ultimate Wedding Black Book."
|Date of Birth||8 July 1976 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||44 Years|
|College/University||University of Mumbai|
|Tattoo(s)||• He has multiple tattoos on his arms.
• He has a tattoo of a dragon on his back.
• He has a tattoo on his right ankle.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||4 January 2020 (Saturday)
|Marriage Place||Frankfurt, Germany|
|Husband/Spouse||Tyrone Braganza Bauer (Managing Director of Diversity Solutions India)
|Parents||Father- Gerhard Bauer
Mother- Vally Bauer
|Siblings||Brother- Krishna Bauer
Sister- นภาวรรณ ไคเซอร์
|Film||Bollywood- Bajirao Mastani and Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela
|Makeup Products||Lip Gloss, Kajal|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Daniel Bauer
- Daniel Bauer is an Indian celebrity makeup artist who is famous for his red carpet makeup looks and for his work in Lakmé Fashion Week. He has worked with many Bollywood celebrities such as Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Yami Gautam, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Anushka Sharma and many more.
- Daniel Bauer was born in Perth, Australia, and later his parents moved to Munich, Germany, where he grew up. His mother was Thai and his father is a german, his grandmother was Chinese and his grandfather was Indian. According to Daniel, the biggest struggle in his career is to stay apart from his family. The Lifestyle Journalist
- After completing his college studies, his parents wanted him to get a white-collar job. He studied for psychiatric nursing and later became a psychiatric nurse practitioner. He enrolled himself in a professional course of hair and makeup from Beautyful Company, Munich in Germany. To support his family and fulfil his passion for beauty and fashion, he juggled three jobs. Beautyful Company
The pressure was a challenge. And while one option was safe, the other was risky and unknown! I never, even for a second, doubted my decision, even when I was doing three things. I started nursing during the day, was at a makeup school in the evening, and was working at a bar at night. I certainly had this realization quite early that a career in makeup involves hard work. However, I also knew that it was worth the expensive courses and equipment and the long hours of toil. The makeup career pays for itself in the end!
- Later, he moved to Sydney, Australia to work in the field of makeup and hairstyle. He lived in Sydney but travelled all over the world for his work. According to Daniel, his inspirational idols in the field of fashion and beauty were Elle Macpherson (Australian model) and Claudia Schiffer (German model).
- In 2008, he came to India after he got an assignment to do the makeup of a model for the cover shoot of the magazine L’Officiel. Later, the magazine offered him to work with them for a season magazine cover. After this project, he started getting work from Bollywood, and he planned to work in India. Couturerani
- In 2015, he launched his academy, The Daniel Bauer Academy, in which he introduced a course, Industry Ready, on makeup and hairstyle. Later, he launched an exclusive makeup line in collaboration with famous Indian fashion designer Manish Malhotra.
- He is the brand ambassador of famous beauty brands such as Lakmé Cosmetics, Livon Hair Care Products and TRESemmé. In 2019, he is titled as the Global Makeup Director of the European beauty brand named Myglamm. He will be involved in the product development, product launch and educating the users worldwide for the usage of the products. In an interview with Vogue, he replied, Vogue
When MyGlamm called me, I was immediately inspired by their approach to the role of education and makeup—not simply about bringing great European products to India, but with an effortless and authentic focus on product use and knowledge,” says Bauer. “However, the deal clincher for me was MyGlamm being a 100 per cent cruelty-free brand. In 2019, no makeup products need to ever be tested on animals.”
- He loves animals and actively spreads awareness about animal cruelty. He often posts pictures of the animals he rescues on his Instagram account. Once, he shared a picture of a dog on his social media he rescued and in the caption, he wrote,
Rescued this little munchkin the other day gonna care for him until he’s ready to be rehoused. Shout out to you all in helping him find a new family.”
- He has worked for many movies such as Happy New Year (2014) in which he was the makeup artist of Deepika Padukone, Tiger Zinda Hai (2017) and Bharat (2019) in which he was the makeup artist of Katrina Kaif. Apart from movies, he has also worked for different Television advertisements and magazine cover shoots with different celebrities. He has also appeared in few cameo roles in TV commercials with Priyanka Chopra, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and Katrina Kaif.
- According to Daniel, his best work he ever did was the photoshoot he did for the Nobless magazine cover with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, which was her post-baby comeback photoshoot. In an interview when Daniel was asked about his experience working with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, he replied
For the Noblesse shoot, which was her first post-baby, I had done a very ’60s look and I don’t think anyone had seen her before with that look. With those eyelashes, big beehive hair, when we started the shoot we didn’t even know where we were heading and then Aishwarya just looked at the clothes and said do what you think is right. And it was decided in five minutes and it was very spontaneous, which I find in India very often.”
- Daniel Bauer has been the judge of the reality television series Australia’s Next Top Model in 2014, Asia’s Next Top Model in 2014 and India’s Next Top Model in 2015. He is also the partner/creative director at Artist Factory India since May 2013. IMDb
- During his travels, his biggest fear is to not receive his luggage at the same time while he has already reached the destination.
|↑3||The Lifestyle Journalist|