Age: 34 Years
|Famous Role||'Bawri' in "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Film: Singham Returns (2014)
TV: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2011)
|Date of Birth||1 November 1988 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Patel Nagar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Controversy||Accusations against producer Asit Kumarr Modi of misbehaving:
After Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal's accusations against producer Asit Modi of sexual harassments, Monika Bhadoriya accused him of misbehaving and treating her unfairly. While supporting Jennifer Mistry's claims of harassments by Asit Modi, Monika also claimed that co-stars Disha Vakani and Munmun Dutta were aware of Jennifer's situation and said that Munmun used to have lots of fights with Asit Modi. According to Monika, after she left the show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in 2019, they didn’t pay her dues of three months which equated around Rs. 4-5 lakhs, for over a year. While revealing her ordeal on the set of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, Monika said,
"They had promised me to hike my fee after six months, but they never did. Wo paise ki beimaani karti hai. Sach mein wo kutte ki jaisa treat karte hain. Unhone mere saath bohot ganda behave kiya hai. And their EP Sohil Ramani is the worst. Bohot badtameez hai wo. Unhone toh Natttu kaka ko bhi abuse kiya tha."
Bhadoriya further elaborated,
“I was in a trauma but he only called me seven days after my mother’s death, asking me to report on the set. When I said I wasn’t in condition, his team said, ‘Hum aapko paisa de rahe hai, hum jab chahe aap ko khada hona padega chahe aap ki Mummy admit ho ya koi.’ I went to the set because I had no option and I would just cry everyday. Upar se unka torture and misbehave bhi karte the.They would call me on the set an hour before the call time. Itni gundagardi hai unke set pe. He (Asit) says ‘I’m a God’.” Hindustan Times
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
Sister- Pooja Bhadoriya
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Monika Bhadoriya
- Monika was born into a middle-class family in Patel Nagar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
- She was inclined towards acting from a very young age.
- She participated in the ‘Miss MP’ beauty competition in her college days and emerged as the winner of the contest.
- Subsequently, she started receiving modelling offers.
- In 2010, Monika moved to Mumbai to make a career in the television industry.
- In Mumbai, she started her career as a model by doing many TV advertisements and print shoots.
- She has played small roles in the TV serials “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai,” “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?,” and “Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein.”
- In 2013, she portrayed the role of ‘Bawri’ the love interest of Jethalal’s employee, Bagha, in SAB TV’s serial “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.” Her acting was praised in the show, and she gained popularity for her dialogue “Haay! Haay! Galti se mistake ho gayi.”
- Apart from television and films, Monika also takes part in the theatre.
- She loves cats and keeps sharing her pictures with cats on her social media accounts.
- In 2019, she supported the “I Support Organ Donation’ campaign in Mumbai.
- Monika draws her inspiration from her father.
- She has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- She shared during an interview that her dream role was to play the lead role in the TV serial “Nagin.”
- In November 2019, Monika quit the show “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah;” as the makers of the show refused to give her a hike in her fee. She has remained a part of the show for 6 years. India TV News