Education: Bachelor Of Arts (B. A.)
Religion: Both Hinduism And Christianity
Age: 24 Years
|Famous Role||"Nandini Murthy" in MTV's show 'Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan'
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Mem Vayasuku Vacham (2012)
TV: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (2009)
|Date of Birth||8 November 1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|School||Loreto Convent School, Delhi
|College/University||Sophia College for Women|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (B. A.)|
|Religion||She follows both Hinduism and Christianity|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Cooking, Travelling, Watching Films & UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship), Collecting Phone Covers
|Controversy||Niti and her Kaisi Yeh Yariyaan co-star, Parth Samthaan, didn't get along well on the sets of the show. Moreover, a leaked footage of their ugly spat on the sets went viral on the internet. Niti, after the showdown with Parth said, "He is someone who doesn’t matter to me at all. I would never make peace with him; I have been through a lot because of him. What has happened has happened. I really don’t want to get into the matter now, since it’s pretty complicated, and things were blown out of proportion. I think what happens behind closed doors should remain there itself. So, today, if you ask me, I really don’t know who Parth Samthaan is."|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Sandip Taylor (Businessman)
Mother- Cheryl Taylor
Sister- Aditi Taylor Parbhoo
|Favourite Food(s)||Rajma Chawal, Butter Chicken, Tiramisu, Chocolates, Maggi, Pani Puri|
|Favourite Beverage(s)||Ice Tea, Mango Juice|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, John Abraham, Taylor Lautner|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood: The Twilight Saga
|Favourite Singer/Band||Michael Jackson, Aerosmith|
|Favourite Song(s)||• "Mast Magan" from the film '2 States'
• "Single" by 'The Bilz & Kashif'
• "Shape of You" by 'Ed Sheeran'
|Favourite UFC Fighter(s)||Conor McGregor, Daniel Cormier, Anthony Pettis|
|Favourite Tennis Player||Leander Paes|
|Favourite Boxer||Mary Kom|
|Favourite TV Show||Sarabhai vs Sarabhai
|Favourite Fashion Brand(s)||Guess, Burberry, Zara, Ajio|
|Favourite Restaurant||One Street, China Gate, The Bombay Canteen in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Bali, Hawaii|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Niti Taylor
- Does Niti Taylor smoke?: Not Known
- Does Niti Taylor drink alcohol?: Yes
- Niti hails from an upper-class business family with roots in Gujarat.
- She grew up in a multicultural, multi-religious household; as her father is a Gujarati-Hindu, and her mother is a Bengali-Christian.
- Her father is into the real estate business in Gurugram and has a firm by the name, Aditi Estate.
- She was very shy as a kid and was bullied in her school.
- She was always fascinated by the glamour world and started her career as a model in her teens with the sole purpose of taking up acting.
- Apart from acting, she also had an inclination towards teaching and even moved to Mumbai to pursue her higher education, but ended up becoming an actress.
- Her first commercial was for ‘Tata Docomo.’
- After playing small roles in the initial 4 years of her acting career, her much-needed breakthrough came in 2014 with the youth-based show ‘MTV Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan,’ where she played the role of “Nandini.”
- In 2015, she was listed #15 in the 50 Sexiest Asian Women by Eastern Eye.
- She featured in a music video “Parindey Ka Pagalpan” in 2016.
- She, along with Faisal Khan, featured on the cover of Gr8 magazine.
- She is a monsoon lover but hates winters.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- She has her own app by the name “Niti Taylor.”
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)