Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 26 Years
Hometown: Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan
|Real name||Shyam Sunder Patrika|
|Name Earned||Rangeela Insider.in|
|Profession||Comedian, Mimicry Artist, YouTuber|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||25 August 1994 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Manaktheri Barani, Hanumangarh, Rajasthan|
|Hometown||Village Mokamawala, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Jawahar Lal (farmer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
|Car Collection||Maruti Baleno (Model 2018)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shyam Rangeela
- Shyam Rangeela is an Indian comedian, mimicry artist, and YouTuber who is best known for mimicking some Indian politicians, especially Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Shyam Rangeela was born and brought up in Manaktheri Barani, Hanumangarh, Rajasthan.
- After completing his formal schooling in Hanumangarh, he went to Jaipur to pursue a course in animation and theatre.
- Since childhood, Rangeela was an expert mimicry artist. Reportedly, he was very good at mimicking his school teachers and various family members. Later, he went on to imitate various Bollywood actors and Indian politicians, and soon, he earned popularity for his unique style of mimicry.
- In 2011, he created a YouTube channel, “Shyam Rangeela,” where he started uploading his mimicry videos. The channel has more than 621k subscribers (as of February 2021).
- In 2015, his mimicry video “Golgappa,” and in 2016, his video “Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai” went viral on social media; making him a household name.
- In 2017, he appeared as a contestant in the popular TV reality show The Great Indian Laughter Challenge on Star Plus. Reportedly, the organizers told him that he could not mimic Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the show; but they allowed him to mimic Rahul Gandhi; however, later, they told him to get himself abstain from mimicking both the politicians. india.com
- Apart from Modi and Rahul Gandhi, Shyam Rangeela also entertains people by mimicking Lalu Prasad Yadav, Arvind Kejriwal, and Baba Ramdev.
- In 2017, he participated in the TV show ‘Sahitya AajTak’ on Aaj Tak.
- In 2018, he participated in the show ‘Democracy Wall’ organised by The Print.
- On 16 February 2021, he made a satire video on Prime Minister Narendra Modi after the fuel prices in Rajasthan’s Sri Ganganagar crossed the Rs. 100 mark; the video went viral on social media.
- After his satire video on fuel prices went viral, the owner of a filling station, Surendra Agrawal, filed a complaint against Shyam Rangeela at a police station. In his complaint, Mr. Agrawal said that the concerned petroleum company warned him that unless he complained against Mr. Rangeela, the fuel supply would be cut off from the company to his filling station. On 20 February 2021, Shyam Rangeela shared a video on social media in which he justified that whatever content he shared through the video had nothing wrong in that, and he wasn’t able to figure out that what wrong did he commit, he said,
कम्पनी को ऐसी क्या तकलीफ़ हो गयी जो संचालक को तेल नहीं भेज रही है? मैंने ऐसा क्या बोला है जिस से कम्पनी की भावना को ठेस पहुँची है ? ऐसी कोनसी मजबूरी है जो उनको माफ़ी नहीं कार्यवाही चाहिए? चलिए कर लीजिए कार्यवाही.”
- He is a spiritual person and loves to travel to places of religious significance.
- Shyam Rangeela is an avid dog lover.