|Nickname||Hyderabad’s Hema Malini You & I Magazine|
|Profession(s)||Director of Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Limited (MEIL), Secretary of Trujet airlines, Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Received an award for Young Indian Women Achievers Under 45 at YFLO Delhi's 15th-anniversary event (2021)
|Date of Birth||24 November 1978 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||43 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Fashion Designing and Microbiology You & I|
|Address||A bungalow in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad|
|Hobby||Going for long drives|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||P.V. Krishna Reddy (Also known as Megha Krishna Reddy) (Managing director of Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Limited (MEIL))
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Children||Sons- P.V. Pranav Reddy and P.V. Manas Reddy
|Fashion Icon(s)||Cleopatra, Diana (Princess of Wales), and Marilyn Monroe|
|Fashion Designer(s)||Zuhair Murad, Tarik Ediz Tariq, Neeta Lulla, Tarun Tahiliani|
|Fashion Brand(s)||Versace, Balmain, Chanel, Burberry|
|Perfume(s)||Pleasures by Estée Lauder, Poison by Dior|
|Restaurant(s)||Buddha-Bar in Paris, The Chambers at the Taj Krishna, Taj Palace in New Delhi, Oberoi Udaivilas in Udaipur|
|Book||The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks|
|Colour(s)||White, Pink, Red|
|Car Collection||• Bentley You & I Magazine
• Rolls-Royce Ghost The New Indian Express
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sudha Reddy
- Sudha Reddy is an Indian businesswoman, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who is well known for being the wife of billionaire business tycoon P.V. Krishna Reddy, the managing director of Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Limited (MEIL). She is a director of MEIL and secretary of Trujet airlines. On 13 September 2021, Sudha Reddy came into the limelight when she made her red carpet debut at Met Gala 2021 in New York.
- The Hyderabad-based philanthropist runs a socio-economic welfare organisation known as Sudha Reddy Foundation.
- Sudha collaborated with Elizabeth Hurley, a popular English actress, businesswoman, and model, to campaign for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Paris. Furthermore, Sudha also worked with American actress Eva Longoria to raise awareness about underprivileged children suffering from chronic diseases at The Global Gift Gala (2019). Other charities with which she is associated include Action Against Hunger, Fight Hunger Foundation, and The Mother Teresa Foundation.
- In December 2017, Sudha Reddy gave 1,35,000 euros (approx. Rs. 1.2 crores) to the “Action Contre La Faim” & “Breast Cancer Research Foundation” at the Shangri-La hotel in Paris, France. gettyimages
- In January 2018, Sudha walked the ramp at the fashion show organised to celebrate the 10th anniversary of You & I magazine. She was also the showstopper of the show. The event was held at the Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre. During the extravagant event, Sudha Reddy presented a Plaque of thanks to various notable personalities.
- Although her extensive travels around the world broadened her horizons in terms of fashion, she detests multi-coloured couture. In an interview, she said,
I have never really liked multi-coloured or multi-patterned outfits. I have always disfavoured them, somehow.”
- In an interview, she revealed that the diamond on her left incisors (the front teeth) is her favourite accessory. She said,
I have a diamond on my left incisors, which sparkles every time I laugh. That’s my favourite of all.”
- The most luxurious thing she possesses is a rare pair of custom-made anklets by Harry Winston.
- She has been featured in several editions of the You & I magazine.
- She walked down the red carpet wearing an exquisite gown designed by Falguni Shane Peacock, a renowned Indian luxury clothing brand. The designer duo stated that the ensemble took about 250 hours to create the magnificent gown. Sporting the colours of the American flag, the gown reflected the theme of the year, ‘In America: A Lexicon of Fashion.’ Dubbed as a “masterpiece of Indian craftsmanship,” the bright gold sculptured gown featured 3D embellishments of Swarovski crystals, sequins, bugle beads, and a dramatic 4-meter-flared trail.
Her regal attire included ornamented diamond earpiece called ‘Dreamy Decandence’ by renowned Indian designer Farah Khan Ali.
- Sudha Reddy’s debut at Met Gala 2021 caught the attention as she was the only Indian to attend the event. Additionally, she was the first Hyderabad-based personality, with no ties to the film industry, to grace the exclusive invitation-only event.
- Known for her lavish lifestyle, Sudha was not new to high-end global events like the Met Gala. She had often collaborated with several influential celebrities for her philanthropic work.
- She was nominated for The Global Gift Empowerment Of Women Award.
- A connoisseur of art and fashion, in an interview, Sudha claimed that she adored all the fashion brands. She said,
I love all the brands there are! Name anything from A-Z, and I’ll have something or the other I like about that particular brand. The thing about brands is that they have their own uniqueness and distinct styles.”
Although Sudha is renowned for her luxurious tastes, in the same interview, she claimed to do street shopping in Hyderabad. She said,
From street shopping in Hyderabad to high-end purchases in Paris, I don’t mind shopping anything from anywhere! But I must confess, I’m very lazy to go shopping, and yet I want to have everything in my wardrobe.”
- The fashionista also has a keen interest in interior designing and has decorated her house in classical European style.
- She is a fitness enthusiast who coordinates a proper balance of diet and exercise in her daily life. In an interview, she said,
I’m very particular about exercise, so I work out five days a week for 90 minutes each day. I do yoga and cardio with my personal trainer, who works with me at the gym in my house. My diet is also under control, and I eat everything within limits.”
- While talking about her leisure time activities in an interview, she said,
I get involved in several activities at the office. My family is also involved in the construction of properties like temples etc., and I help in that.”
- She has several pet swans and dogs.