|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Debut||Song (As a Singer and Lyricist): Rooh (2014)
Film (As an Actor): Valaiti Yanter (2019)
|Date of Birth||6 January 1991|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Kammo Majra Kalan, Sangrur, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Village Kammo Majra Kalan, Sangrur, Punjab, India|
|School||• Rishi Public School, Sangrur, Punjab
• Holy Heart Senior Secondary Convent School
|College/University||Punjab University, Chandigarh, India|
|Tattoo||On the right arm|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Shinda Grewal
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Actors||Dharmendra, Nawazuddin Siddiqui|
|Favourite Singers||Babbu Maan, Amar Singh Chamkila, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Nimrat Khaira|
|Favourite Songs||• Mitran Di Chatri (Babbu Maan)
• Daata Ji (Nachhatar Gill)
• Bapu Zimidar (Jassi Gill)
• Yarri (Maninder Buttar)
• Chunni (Himself)
|Favourite Car||Land Cruiser|
|Car Collection||Ford Endeavour|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vadda Grewal
- Vadda Grewal is a popular singer who mainly works in the Punjabi Music Industry.
- He was interested in singing since his childhood and used to participate in singing competitions during his school days.
- When Grewal was studying in his 8th standard, his friends started calling him with the name ‘Vadda Grewal’.
- He has sung many popular Punjabi songs like ‘Ford Jatt Da’, ‘Desi Da Current’, ‘Yaar da Viyah’, ‘Saadi Gaddi’, ‘Pistol’, etc.
- Grewal came into the eyes of media and public in 2016 after singing the super hit song ‘Nagni’.
- He has also acted in the famous Punjabi Video Songs like ‘Gunday No.1’ (Dilpreet Dhillon), ‘Brake Fail’ (Harnav Brar), and ‘Peg Pugg’ (Deep Karan).
- In 2018, Grewal appeared in the web series ‘Gangland’.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡