|Real Name||Pankaj Sharma (Before sex-change)
Pakhi Sharma (After sex-change)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Wears Wig|
|Date of Birth||10 January 1974|
|Age (as in 2017)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Debut||Film: Taal (1999)
TV: Kaahin Kissii Roz (2001)
|Family||Father- Not Known (English professor, Bank employee)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- 1 (Younger, Fashion designer)
Sister- 1 (Elder, Homemaker)
|Address||A flat in Oshiwara, Mumbai|
|Controversies||• In 2007, Bobby was accused of sexual harassment by model Surjit Jagdish Singh. He said that Bobby promised him to get a few roles in return for sexual favours. But, when he refused her the sexual favours, Bobby threatened him to destroy his career. After which, a case has been registered in Oshiwara Police Station, Mumbai under the section of Sections 504 and 506 of the Indian Penal Code against her.
• In 2009, Bobby had alleged that she was in a relationship with the cricketer Munaf Patel. However, Munaf dismissed the rumour by saying that, "I don`t know. For God`s sake, don`t drag me into all this. People are laughing at me. My reputation has gone down the drain. But let me reach India, I will deal with the issue. This is absurd. What relationship? This is not for the first time he, or she, has said this. I tolerated this nonsense in the past, but it seems to have become never-ending. I am contemplating legal action. I`ve even spoken to my lawyer."
• In September 2017, Bobby filed FIR against husband for domestic violence and unnatural sex.
|Favourite Actor||Sunny Deol, Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Politician||Rahul Gandhi|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Sexual Orientation||Female (Transgender)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ankit Sharma (Actor)
Ramneek Sharma (Businessman)
|Husband/Spouse||Ramneek Sharma (Businessman, m.2016-present)
|Marriage Date||8 February 2016|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bobby Darling
- Does Bobby Darling smoke?: No
- Does Bobby Darling drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Bobby used to be an introvert in her childhood days and used to play with girls only.
- For the first time, Bobby dressed up like a girl when he was in 8th standard.
- By the time Bobby reached the 12th standard, she was in a relationship with a classmate. When Bobby’s parents came to know about it, they consulted specialists including a sexologist and a psychiatrist. Bobby’s father used to beat her for her sexual preference.
- After the demise of her mother due to ‘kidney failure’, her boyfriend broke up with her after which she tried to commit suicide, but her father saved her.
- After facing constant teasing by her college mates, she left Delhi to Mumbai with just INR 8000 in her pocket.
- When she first arrived in Mumbai, she lived in the railway station for 15 days.
- She started her career as a ‘gay dancer’ in a bar.
- When she started to look out for work in acting, she was suggested to change her name to Bobby Chikna, Bobby Sexy, Bobby Hot, etc. When she went for an audition at N Chandra’s office, he asked her my name and she spontaneously replied with the name ‘Bobby Darling.’ He found her name so catchy that he promised to give her work.
- She made her film debut with Subhash Ghai’s ‘Taal’ (1999), where she played the role of Aishwarya Rai‘s make-up artist.
- Bengali actress Moon Moon Sen and her daughters helped Bobby in her difficult times in Mumbai.
- She holds the ‘Limca Book of Record’ for playing the role of a gay 18 times in movies.
- She participated in ‘Bigg Boss 1’ (2006) and was the first one to get eliminated.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)