Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 28 Years
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut|| Acting: Maya (a short film; 2013) as 'Maya'
TV: MTV Girls on Top (2016) as 'Isha Jaisingh'
Bollywood: Race 3 (2018)
|Date of Birth||3 August 1991 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||28 Years|
|College/University||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Fashion Designing|
|Hobbies||Painting, Writing, Travelling|
|Controversies||• In 2018, during the MeToo Campaign in India, she alleged that Sajid Khan, Zain Durrani, and Vikas Bahl had harassed her.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Satyajeet Dubey (Actor)
• Zain Durrani (Actor)
• Rahul Bhattacharya (A Melbourne-based-lawyer)
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Bindia Chopra (Costume Designer)
|Siblings||Brother- Sahil Choujar (Blogger)
|Food||Salmon, Steak, Sushi|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actress||Deepika Padukone, Divya Bharati, Manisha Koirala|
|Cocktail(s)||Espresso Martini, & an Amaretto Sour|
|Books||"Dare to be" by Rinku Paul & Puja Singhal, "30 Women in Power- Their voices, Their Stories" by Naina Lal Kidwai, "Red Lipstick" by Laxmi, "O's Little Guide to Finding Your True Purpose" by Oprah Winfrey, "Headscarves & Hymens - Why the Middle East Needs a Sexual Revolution" by Mona Eltahawy|
|Shows||Sex and the City series|
|Travel Destinations||Croatia, Seoul, Barcelona|
|Dessert||Red Velvet Cupcake|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saloni Chopra
- Saloni and her brother were born in India, but they both grew up at their grandparents home in Melbourne.
- She did her schooling in Australia. After completing her schooling, she came to India to study Fashion Designing, at the age of 18.
- Her mother used to work as a costume designer for the film industry, which sparked her interest in acting.
- Saloni made her acting debut with the film “Maya” (2013), and the film was selected to screen at the Cannes Festival.
- Before becoming an actor, she worked as an assistant director for the movies such as “Krrish 3” and “Kick.” Apart from that, she has also worked as a stylist for Randeep Hooda.
- She runs two blogs on ‘Medium’ called “Tiny Footprints” and “In Bed with Society” along with her brother Sahil.
- Chopra is known for addressing issues faced by the Indian women daily on her social media accounts through her bold pictures.
- Saloni and Rahul Bhattacharya were both born in India and were brought up in Australia. They met each other during their Childhood and separated because Saloni came to India. In May 2017, they met again at a bar and became friends. Since then, they have been dating each other.
- Saloni and Rahul run a joint business called “Love & Borders” which sells presets and also runs a travel blog.
- In 2018, she appeared in the TV series “Screwed Up.”
- In 2018, Saloni appeared on the cover page of MenXp’s November edition along with Kubbra Sait and Sona Mohapatra; for taking their stand on MeToo Movement in India.