|Real Name||Udai Singh Deshmukh|
|Nickname(s)||Bhaiyyu Maharaj, Yuva Rashtra Sant|
|Famous For||Being the mediator between social activist Anna Hazare and the government in 2011.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||29 April 1968|
|Birthplace||Shujalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Date of Death||12 June 2018|
|Place of Death||Bombay Hospital in Indore|
|Age (at the time of death)||50 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide (Shot dead)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)|
|Address||Silver Spring Club House, Indore|
|Controversies||Just a few days before Bhayyuji Maharaj's second marriage to Ayushi Sharma, a Mumbai-based writer named Mallika Rajput accused him of cheating her. According to her, she met Bhayyuji through their common friend and singer Shaan, after which Bhayyuji asked her if she could write a book and film on his life. She accepted his offer and wrote a book and gave 950 copies of that book to Bhayyuji, but he neither released her book nor he returned the copies of her book. On the other hand, Bhayyuji claimed that due to some vague information, the trust didn't give clearance to the book.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||30 April 2017 (with Ayushi Sharma)|
|Marriage Place||Indore (with Ayushi Sharma)
|Wife/Spouse(s)||First- Madhavi (Died in 2015)
Second- Ayushi Sharma (Doctor)
Daughter- Kuhu (born in 2002)
|Parents||Father- Vishwas Rao Deshmukh
Mother- Kumudini Devi
|Car Collection||Mercedes SUV|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhayyuji Maharaj
- Does Bhayyuji Maharaj smoke?: No
- Does Bhayyuji Maharaj drink alcohol?: No
- Bhayyuji Maharaj was born into a family of agriculturists.
- After completing his college, he did various small jobs, and later, worked as a project engineer at a Mahindra cement plant.
- His mother wanted him to clear the civil services examination.
- In order to earn some extra money, he had worked as a part-time model for ‘Siyaram Suitings.’
- His influence in politics emerged when he was introduced to former Maharashtra Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh, by Anil Deshmukh, after which he played a pivotal role in the Maratha regions to increase the voter base for Congress. Though, in the latter part of his life, he had grown close to Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat, and was even offered a ministerial post in Madhya Pradesh by the Shivraj Singh Chouhan‘s government.
- His followers include Pratibha Patil, Uddhav Thackeray, Raj Thackeray, Lata Mangeshkar, Milind Gunaji, and many others.
- He had founded institutions like Shri Sadguru Datta Dharmik Evam Parmarthik Trust, Suryodaya Ashram that mainly carried out the development in the rural areas of Maharashtra.
- He was recognised at the national level at the time of the Lokpal agitation of 2011, when he became the mediate between the UPA government and Anna Hazare.
- In 2016, he had announced his retirement from public life to take “sanyas,” but somehow his mother and sisters convinced him to get married again.
- On 12 June 2018, at around 12:15 pm, he shot himself at his residence in Indore, after which he was rushed to Bombay Hospital in Indore, where the doctors declared him dead. A suicide note was recovered after his death which hinted that he was under mental stress as he wrote, “Somebody should be there to handle duties of family. I am leaving too much stressed out. Fed up.”
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)