Prathyusha Garimella Age, Death, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Known for||• Being the fashion designer of various celebrities
• Committing suicide on 11 June 2022 at her boutique in Banjara Hills
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-38-36|
|Hair Colour||Black (with golden highlights)|
|Date of Birth||3 May 1986 (Saturday)|
|Date of Death||11 June 2022|
|Place of Death||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Age (at the time of death)||36 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide The Indian Express|
|College/University||University of Warwick, UK|
|Educational Qualification||She pursued a Master's degree in 2009. Prathyusha Garimella - Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Parents||Father- Krishna Rao (retired IRS)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prathyusha Garimella
- Prathyusha Garimella was an Indian fashion designer who is known for working with various Bollywood and Tollywood celebrities. On 11 June 2022, she committed suicide at her boutique in Banjara Hills.
- After completing her education in the UK, she joined her father’s business of LED manufacturing company, but after some time, she realized that she had different interests.
- In 2013, she started her own boutique ‘Prathyusha Garimella’ in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, and started working for various celebrities including Kajal Aggarwal, Parineeti Chopra, Sania Mirza, Raveena Tandon, Rakul Preet Singh, and Shruti Haasan.
- In 2016, actress Trisha Krishnan, wore a gown designed by Prathyusha to attend the Kodi movie promotion.
- In 2019, she made a collection named ‘Keya’ that included menswear. She used the name ‘Keya’ because her niece’s name is Keya. In an interview, she talked about the collection and said,
There are a lot of pieces in the market of menswear which are really loud, so I proceeded with neutral shades without taking away the power one feels in these clothes, not at all. For a really long time, all my guy friends were asking me to get into menswear, but I found you really need to take time out to do menswear. So this year I thought to take out some time and just concentrate on menswear. This was a capsule collection, not a full-fledged collection, focussing on menswear — but there are a few pieces of womenswear.”
- In 2020, Miheeka Bajaj, Rana Daggubati‘s wife, wore a dress designed by Prathyusha for her pre-wedding function.
- On 10 June 2022, she told her parents that she would stay at her friend’s house for two days and would return on 11 June 2022. Her father called her many times on her phone on 11 June, but she did not receive his calls. On the same day, the watchman of the boutique tried to open the door of the boutique’s washroom, but he was unable to open the door, after which he called the neighbours. He also called Prathyusha’s father and told him about the situation, and her father came to the boutique and opened the door of the washroom forcibly. After opening the door, he found his daughter dead with a death note in his hand. Her father took the dead body to Osmania hospital for Periodic Medical Inspection. The police reported that she had committed suicide by inhaling carbon monoxide.
- The suicide note read,
This is not my wished life…! I don’t want to be a burden to my parents..! Everyday, I am crying. Sorry to my parents, and all my friends and well-wishers.”
- Actor Ram Charan’s wife Upasana Konidela, took to Twitter to express condolences on her death and said,
My bestie, my dearest friend. Gone too soon – Upset/Pissed/Sad – She had the best of everything, career, friends & family, yet succumbed to depression. Post this incident, truly believe that karmic baggage passes through lifetimes. We pray for her peace.”
My bestie my dearest friend.
Gone too soon – Upset/ Pissed / Sad
She had the best of everything, career, friends & family – yet succumbed to depression.
Post this incident, truly believe that karmic baggage passes through lifetimes.
We pray for her peace. 🙏#rip P pic.twitter.com/1aOXixKh85
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) June 11, 2022
- She was often featured in various newspapers ad magazine covers.
|↑1||The Indian Express|
|↑2||Prathyusha Garimella - Facebook|