Profession: Media Fashion Photographer
Education: Diploma In Computers And Animation
|Profession||Media Fashion Photographer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Awards||In 2019, Manav recieved GEA Award for the greatest bollywood photographer of the year by actress, Madhuri Dixit
|Date of Birth||22 August|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in computer and animation|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
|Star Kid||Taimur Ali Khan|
|Bollywood Couple||Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manav Manglani
- Manav Manglani is a media fashion photographer and content creator, who started his career as an animator and a web designer. Later, he became a renowned photographer, who covers all the breaking stories of celebrities.
- Manav started his career in Bollywood with his first project as a website designer for a film producer, Vashu Bhagnani.
- After becoming big Bollywood paparazzi, Manav made his team of photographers, videographers, and editors in Mumbai, Delhi, and Hyderabad.
- Manav has collaborated with many leading websites and leading brands.
- Manav is very active on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. He has more than 1 million followers on Instagram. He is followed by actress Alia Bhatt and Disha Patani on Instagram.
- Manav finds actor, Varun Dhawan, as the most humble celebrity.
- Once Manav said in an interview that he often attends celebrity parties and even has a positive relationship with some celebrities.
- Talking about his most memorable clicked pictures, Manav said that he clicked pictures of Abhishek Bachchan‘s first look in his marriage, Aradhya Bachchan’s first look, and Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan‘s first picture after there patch up after almost 7 years.
- Once Manav revealed in an interview that his team members were once rebuked by actress, Jaya Bachchan.
- Manav admires actor, Ranveer Singh, as according to Manav, Ranveer is very humble to his fans and is always ready to click selfies with them.
- Manav, talking about his fan following said that mostly in Delhi metro station he was asked for a selfie by his fans.
- In an interview, Manav said that he is not having many collections of his own photos as he gets his pictures clicked once a year.
- According to Manav, the actor, Ajay Devgn, is the one who pretends in front of the media that he doesn’t care about the paparazzi.
- Manav in an interview said that the channels buy the pictures from the paparazzi only when the pictures are exclusive.
- According to Manav, actor Kartik Aryan is one of the actors who calls the paparazzi himself to get clicked in his airport look.
- The Bollywood movie, Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani, is one of the favourite movies of Manav.
- Manav told the media person that two people from his team are on a full time 8 hours shift always.
- Manav once revealed in an interview that he climbed a hill for 45 minutes in Goa to take picture of the actress, Lara Dutta, during her marriage as the media was not allowed to come through the main gate. Adding to this he also said that during actress, Shilpa Shetty‘s marriage he climbed on the tree outside her wedding venue to take her picture during her pheras.
- Manav Manglani said that social media platforms help them to get more work.
- Manav loves listening to Amjad Khan‘s music.
- As per Manav, he and his team stand on the street for long hours waiting to get pictures of the stars.
- Manav once disclosed that after he designed the website of Sunny Deol‘s film, The Hero, he was invited to the movie’s music launch party and his pictures were also published in Bombay Times. This brought him more into the limelight and he was often invited to parties.
- Manav said that once actor, Shah Rukh Khan, behaved with his paparazzi team rudely even after knowing that the paparazzi were waiting for a long to click his picture, however, after a few minutes Sha Rukh Khan came back felt sorry and hugged the paparazzi.
- Manav Mangal said that actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, and Sanjay Dutt often send food and water to the paparazzi who regularly wait in front of their residence to click their pictures.
- According to Manav, actress, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, is the most photogenic celebrity.