Some Lesser Known Facts about Sameer Khakhar
- Does Sameer Khakhar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sameer Khakhar drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sameer Khakhar is a notable name in the Hindi Film Industry.
- He started his acting career in the 80s. He had done several theaters before making his debut on the TV and in the films.
- He made his television debut with the serial “Nukkad;” which was aired on Doordarshan. He played the character of “Khopdi” in the serial, which is also considered as his iconic role.
- In 1987, he did a Kannada film “Pushpaka Vimana” along with Kamal Haasan, Ramya Krishnan, Amala Akkineni, Farida Jalal, and others. It was a silent (dialogue-free) movie and Sameer Khakhar got great appreciation for his role in the film.
- Apart from Nukkad, he has been a part of several television serials including Manoranjan (1987), Circus (1989), Naya Nukkad (1993), and Adaalat (2013).
- In the Television world, he is also known for his role in the daily soap “Bandini.” The show was produced by Ekta Kapoor and was aired on Imagine TV.
- As a Bollywood actor, he has worked in many films such as Shahenshah (1988), Parinda (1989), Awwal Number (1990), Baarish (1991), Dilwale (1994), Eena Meena Deeka (1994), Raja Babu (1994), Agni Morcha (1997), Jai Ho (2014), Wassup Zindagi (2017), and others.
- In his long career, he has worked with several well-known Bollywood stars including Amitabh Bachchan, Govinda, Amrish Puri, Dharmendra, Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Jackie Shroff, Nana Patekar, Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Raveena Tandon, Ajay Devgan, Johnny Lever, and more.
- In May 2017, he did a TV Ad for Cricbuzz mobile app along with Lopamudra Raut.
- Here’s a conversation with Sameer Khakhar:
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡