|Full Name||Anushka Ranjan Kapoor NDTV|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 135 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-25-35|
|Debut||Film: Wedding Pullav (2015) as 'Anushka'
|Date of Birth||1 October 1990 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|College/University||• Loreto House College, Kolkata, West Bengal
• Whistling Woods, Mumbai, Maharashtra
• ITA School of Performing Arts, Mumbai, Maharashtra
• Anupam Kher School of Acting Mumbai, Maharashtra
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Acting|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram- Anushka Ranjan|
|Tattoo||Right Wrist: 'Creo en mi' means 'I believe in myself'
|Relationships & More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Aditya Seal (Actor)
|Marriage Date||21 November 2021
|Husband/Spouse||Aditya Seal (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Shashi Ranjan (Actor, Director)
Mother- Anu Ranjan (Founder of The Indian Television Academy)
|Siblings||Sister- Akanksha Ranjan|
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Fashion Designers||Manish Malhotra , Vikram Phadnis, Neeta Lulla, Pria Kataris Puri|
|Colour(s)||Black, Maroon, Grey|
Some Lesser Known Facts Anushka Ranjan
- Anushka Ranjan is an Indian model and film actress. Her best performances include “Wedding Pullav” and “Fittrat.”
- Anushka made her acting debut with Binod Pradhan directed the romantic comedy film “Wedding Pullav” in 2016. The film was co-produced by her parents Shashi Ranjan and Anu Ranjan under the banners Eros International and GR8 Entertainment. The film featured Anushka in the role of Anushka opposite Diganth as Aditya. Anushka bagged a number of awards for delivering such great performance in her debut film including the National Film Award, BIG Star Entertainment, and Stardust Awards in the Best Debut Actor Female category.
- Next in 2018, Anushka Ranjan became part of the film “Batti Gul Meter Chalu,” an Indian satirical comedy-drama film directed by Shree Narayan Singh. The film had Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Divyendu Sharma, and Yami Gautam in the lead roles and Anushka played a side character as Rita Tripathi in the film. Although she had a small role to play, she earned huge appreciation for her performance.
- Anushka Ranjan, in 2019, appeared on screen as Amrita Sareen aka Amy in the romantic drama web series called “Fittrat.” The web series was produced by Ekta Kapoor for ALTBalaji and featured Krystle D’Souza, Aditya Seal, and Anushka Ranjan in the lead roles. The web series gained immense popularity over the OTT platform.
- Apart from doing movies, Anushka Ranjan has also walked the runway for various renowned designers of India. The list includes Manish Malhotra, Vikram Phadnis, Neeta Lulla, Pria Kataaria Puri, Babita Malkani, Amy Billimoria and many others.
- Anushka Ranjan is a trained Kathak dancer. She has been professionally trained under the guidance of Guruji Viru Krishna.
- She had been the brand ambassador for the premium jewellery brand “Varuna D’Jani.”
- Anushka enjoys drinking alcohol occasionally.
- Anushka Ranjan is fond of painting. She posted a bunch of pictures of her painting during the pandemic lockdown.
- She is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog at her home.
- Talking about her strengths and weakness in a media interaction, she said,
My strength is being able to connect well with anyone, whatever the age or whatever social strata they come from. Thus, I can talk to any new person and strike a fun conversation. Coming to my weakness is that I sometimes get overwhelmed in my mind, letting my insecurities colour her judgements in many matters.”
- In 2019, Anushka Ranjan released a bold statement on the nepotism controversy in Bollywood. She stated,
Nepotism would be if you’re given a position and everyone will have to accept you even if they don’t want to. Let’s talk about Abhishek Bachchan. He wasn’t accepted because of his father (Amitabh Bachchan). In fact, he was scrutinised even more,” she says, adding that it’s different in the case of actors.”
Adding to this, she said,
If the audience pays to watch an actor, then only the producer puts money on him/her. If you want to see outsiders to flourish, you need to watch their films. That’s how you support them not by raging a war on social media. But you can’t decide who wants to give chance to whom first, not even in your job interviews.”