The charm of Indian Celebrity couples is spread all around the world. In an industry where nothing is hidden, these couples have struggled with every obstacle to handle their relationship wisely. They are the epitome of what is called the ‘couple goals’. Here is the list of top 10 most famous Celebrity Couples in India.
1. Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma
The lovebirds Virat and Anushka met each other in 2013 when they paired together for an ad commercial. Since then, the couple has been creating the headlines with their affair and spotting together in public places. Today, this couple is so much in love and is probably the most happening couple of India.
2. Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone
Ranveer and Deepika who fell in love on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali‘s ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela’ (2013). Their relationship faced many ups and downs but the couple managed to keep the love alive and are still together.
3. Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan
Saif and Kareena came close to each other during the making of their film ‘Tashan’ (2008). The couple dated for around 5 years before they got married in October 2012. Whereever the couple goes, they carry a royal aura around them perfectly. In December 2016, they were blessed with their first child, baby boy Taimur.
4. Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput
The news broke the internet when 34-year-old Shahid Kapoor tied the knot with 21-year-old Delhi based girl Mira Rajput in July 2015. Everyone remained stunned as their marriage was more of an arranged marriage, that too with such huge age gap. In August 2016, the couple became the proud parent of a baby girl Misha.
5. Shah Rukh Khan And Gauri Khan
In an industry, where marriages don’t last long, Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan are going great guns from the last 3 decades. Though Gauri’s parents were against their inter-religion marriage initially, in spite of that they got married in October 1991. The couple is blessed with 3 beautiful children, namely- Aryan, Suhana, and AbRam.
6. Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Sakshi Dhoni
MS Dhoni is not only known to be a ‘Captian Cool‘ inside the Cricket field but also a ‘Cool Husband’ off the field. Dhoni and Sakshi dated each other for around 3 years and got married in a low-profile ceremony in July 2010. The cool couple is blessed with a baby girl Ziva in February 2015.
7. Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani
Indian business tycoon Dhirubhai Ambani father of Mukesh Ambani played the role of matchmaker between the two. Mukesh got married to a middle-class girl Nita in March 1985. They have 3 children, namely- Isha, Akash, and Anant.
8. Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai
Abhishek Bachchan tied the knot with the most beautiful woman in the world, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in April 2007. Since then this beautiful couple has been spreading the charm of their relationship everywhere. In November 2011, they became the proud parents of a baby girl Aaradhya.
9. Sachin Tendulkar and Anjali Tendulkar
It was love at first sight for the ‘God of Cricket‘ Sachin when he saw Anjali at an airport. After a courtship of 5 years, the super-cute couple got married in May 1995 and are blessed with 2 children- Arjun and Sara.
10. Ajay Devgn and Kajol
Ajay being a reserved person got attracted towards the bubbly Kajol during the shoot of the movie ‘Hulchul’ (1995). After dating each other for 4 years, the couple got married in February 1999. Now they have 2 children- Nysa and Yug.
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Marriage: Everything You Wanted To Know!
- Indian Cricketer Zaheer Khan is dating SRK’s co-star from a popular film!
- Top 10 Highest Paid Indian Television Actors 2017 (Male)
- Arav (Tamil Bigg Boss) Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Biography & More
- Ishant Sharma Height, Weight, Age, Affairs & More
- “Bahubali 2” Actors Salary: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty & More
- 3 Girlfriends of Ajay Devgn: Secret Stories!
- Nicole Kennedy (Cortez Kennedy’s Ex-Wife) Age, Biography, Children & More